1 – Introduction
Starlight Events Ltd. places great importance on the protection of user’s privacy and its obligations in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
Starlight Events Ltd. whose registered office is located 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3AX United Kingdom is a data controllers for the website www.lofootball.co.uk.
2 – When does Starlight Events collect your information?
We collect personal information from you when:
- you visit our website;
- you make a purchase or a booking of tickets, ads, raffle tickets, auction or silent auction items
- you subscribe to our newsletters;
- you participate in special operations, in particular games, competitions
- you share content on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter using the hashtag #lofootball or other hashtags we offer;
- you contact us
- you have given your consent to third parties to send us personal information about you.
3 – What information do we collect about you?
We consider that all information that could identify you directly or indirectly is “personal information”. We may mainly collect the following personal information:
- information about your identity, in particular your gender, last name, first names, address, telephone number, email addresses,
- information about your payment method, in particular your credit card number and the expiration date;
- information about our commercial transactions, in particular transaction numbers, history of your purchases
- content information (photos, videos, reviews, comments, etc.) ;
- information about your social media accounts (username, caption information, location, etc.), uploads and posts when you share content or use the hashtag #lofootball or other hashtags we offer;
- other information you provide when you contact us or we have received from external providers.
4 – Why is your personal information collected?
Personal information may be collected mainly for the following purposes:
- Website administration and improvement of the quality of service. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above;
- Processing of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, after sales service, etc.). This processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party;
- Social interaction. This processing is made with your consent;
- When appropriate, prevention and fraud detection, crime and litigation management. This processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest referred to above;
- Managing your request (dietary, sitting arrangements, transport to venue, disable access)
- As otherwise permitted by law and/or if we need to notify to you from time to time.
5 – Do we disclose your personal information?
We never sell nor rent your personal information with other companies for marketing purposes.
It may also be shared with service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability and acting on our behalf and at our direction (order processing and fulfilment, secure payment, customer service management, maintenance and technical development operations, rate and reviews, analytics, management of digital campaigns, etc.). We authorize these service providers to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we strive to ensure that your personal information is always protected.
- – we comply with Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) approved by competent authorities;
- – we ensure that those third parties comply with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Privacy Shield Principles regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information transferred from the European Union to the U.S.
Finally, we may also transmit your personal information to local authorities if required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with applicable regulations.
6 – How will we protect the information about you?
Starlight Events takes appropriate technical and organizational measures, in relation to the nature of data and risks, to preserve the security and confidentiality of your personal information and, in particular, to prevent them from being altered, disclosed or transmitted to any unauthorized parties.
This may include practices such as limited access by members of staff who, by virtue of their duties, are authorized to access data, contractual guarantees in case of third-party provider, privacy impact assessments, internal reviews of our practices and privacy policies and/or implementation of physical and/or systematic security measures (secure access, authentication process, backup, antivirus, firewall, etc.).
7 – What is our policy on minors?
This website www.lofootball.co.uk not aimed at minors.
We do not knowingly collect nor process personal information from minors. Assuming we would have knowledge of the collection of personal information from minors without prior authorization from the holder of the parental responsibility, we will take appropriate measures to contact the person and, if necessary, to delete this personal data from our servers and/or those of our service providers.
8 – How is the contents you share on social networks using our hashtags managed?
As a general rule:
- Customer / prospect data will be kept for six years from the date of collection or after the last contact or the end of the commercial relationship, unless opposed by you. At the end of this six-year period, we may make contact with you again in order to find out whether or not you wish to continue to receive marketing approaches. If no clear positive answer is given by you, your data will be deleted or archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Data on credit cards will be deleted after the transaction or archived for evidence purposes in accordance with the provisions in force.
- Data to prove a right or a contract, or kept under compliance with a legal obligation can be archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
9 – What are your rights regarding your personal data and how to contact us?
If you give us your email address, phone number or mailing address, you may receive emails, calls or periodic messages from us about our products, services or upcoming events. You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailing lists by contacting us at the address below.
In accordance with the provisions in force, you have the right to access, rectify, limit, oppose and delete personal information about you. You can also withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you must send us a request:
- By E-mailing a request to Enquiries@legendsoffootball.org.uk
- By writing to the following address:
STARLIGHT EVENTS LTD.
27 Old Gloucester Street, London
WC1N 3AX United Kingdom
You will be informed of the actions to be taken as soon as possible and in any case no later than one month after your request. However we reserve the right not to respond to manifestly unfounded or excessive requests.
In accordance with the provisions in force, you can also file a complaint with the competent authority responsible for data protection or lodge an appeal if your data are misused.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
As we strive to improve our products and services, we may revise our Privacy Statement from time to time. We encourage you to periodically consult this Privacy Statement. If there are updates, they will be posted to this Privacy page on our web site along with the effective date of the revision. In the event of any significant changes to our Privacy Statement, Starlight Eents will notify affected customers by E-mail.
If you have any questions or comments relating to our privacy statement, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Starlight Events Ltd.
27 Old Gloucester Street, London
WC1N 3AX, UK
Telephone number: 07794257109